Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Switch Up Your Shoes

This Look
Dress: LOFT dress 
Jacket: Target Mossimo jacket (old), similar, similar 
Tights: LOFT Tights 
Shoes 1: LAUREN by Ralph Lauren riding boots (DSW in stores currently), similar, similar
Shoes 2: Dr. Scholl's flats 
Shoes 3: Nine West pumps

If you didn't already know this about me, here is a fun fact: I love shoes. I believe a woman can never have enough shoes. Shoes make an outfit and more shoes means more outfit possibilities.
Now, I certainly don't have the means to buy all the shoes I have ever wanted, as I am sure most women don't, but I think a few good options are worth splurging for. When my mom and I shop for shoes, she always makes sure to find pairs that she will feel comfortable in all day and I like to find her shoes that I know will work with many different outfits. Take a look below at some of the shoe "basics" I have picked out for everyday office and casual wear based on comfort and versatility. Think about what is already in your closet and try something new, like a wedge or bootie, for a fun new look.

Also, click here to see a post with many more black boot options.

Bonus! Name that movie quote about shoes: "I get something out of them. When I feel down, I like to treat myself. Clothes never look any good and food just makes me fatter, but shoes always fit."

        Clarks Poem Gloss                        Dr. Scholls Franca             Ann Taylor: Laddy Quited Leather

Clarks Spy Hale Bootie                   Nine West Jowhona Flat               Clarks Purity Snow Wedge

Clarks Rose Point Bud Wedge Bootie              ClarksValley Moon Flat           Ecco Payson Pump

Bonus Answer: In Her Shoes with Cameron Diaz, Toni Collette and Shirley MacLaine



No comments:

Post a Comment