Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Colorful Corduroys

This Look
Top: Pink.Rose cardigan (old via Macy's), similar, similar 
Scarf: Target scarf 
Pants: LOFT corduroys 

This season's corduroy trend is everywhere and it is a great way to add some texture and color to your outfit. Add a neutral on top and a colorful printed scarf to match for the perfect outfit.
I found this pair in my favorite fall color, burgundy of course, and I have many more colors on my wishlist for my mom like red, camel, and dark green. Below I have posted a variety of different colored cords in different fits and shades. Click on the links below the photographs to see all the different shades each pant comes in.

Also, click here to see more options for colorful patterned scarves. 

Banana Republic: Skinny Ankle Cord   GAP: 1969 Real Straight Cords  New York & Co: Skinny Corduroy Pant

Nine West Solid Skinny Cord             GAP: Legging Cords            Christopher Blue Slim Leg Cord

          J.Crew: Toothpick Cord       Eddie Bauer: Truly Straight Cords     LOFT: Julie Skinny Corduroy Pants

No comments:

Post a Comment