Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Add Some Color with Burgundy Dress Pants

This Look
Top: Bellatrix White Blouse (old via Nordstrom Rack) similar, similar 
Jacket: Target Mossimo Jacket (old), similar, similar,
Pants: Valerie Bertinelli dress pants (old via Marshall's) 

One of my favorite ways to bring a little color into a wardrobe is with colored pants. Gone are the days of all black and grey dress pants. These days you can find tailored, modern dress pants in just about every color of the rainbow.
My absolute favorite color of the fall is burgundy (or wine) because it goes well with so many colors and neutrals. Here I have swapped out simple black dress pants for a fabulous pair of Valerie Bertinelli crop pants in 'wine'. Because my mom's pants were a steal from Marshall's a few months back, I found a few more options for dress pants in that perfect fall hue below.



No comments:

Post a Comment